Submission Q & A
If you have a question that isn't listed here you are welcome to contact us
1. What file format do you accept?
We currently accept Microsoft Works (.wps), Microsoft Word (doc or docx.). Please don't lock your file as it will prevent us from moving forward in reviewing your manuscript or publishing your book until you've resubmitted the file without the security lock/password. Please format all pages as 8.5x11 inches, single space. Do not use the Tab or Indent keys.
2. How long does it take to hear back about my manuscript submission?
Response time varies but usually falls within 3 to 7 business days.
3. My manuscript separated into multiple documents. How can I submit it?
All documents for one title must be combined into one document and must not be larger than 20 MB. To simplify the process, please do not format your manuscript outside of paragraph blocks. All pages should be submitted as 8.5 x 11. We will format the manuscript for you. If your book is larger than 20 MB please contact us for special submission instructions.
4. I'm not sure my book fits your guidelines. Can I still submit it for review?
Yes, you can submit your file. You will receive a response as to whether your submitted work fits our guidelines.
5. I'd like to submit photos for my book's interior. Do I include them in the same file?
All photos can be submitted by email. Please do not submit any other documents until after a representative has approved your request and given further instructions.
*Better-Me Publishing reserves the right to reject a manuscript which is pornographic, violent, or against its beliefs and standards.